Friday, April 29, 2011

Apron Swap

Shawnee's Flirty Apron Swap
Finished my apron for the Flirty Apron Swap, and today I received the perfect gift from the apron lover who had my name.

Here's the adorable apron from Sarah C!  I love it!  

Not only is it well-made and in one of my favorite color combos, it goes perfect with my kitchen, AND it's reversible! 

This apron is going to get a lot of wear and tear.  My initials being CKE, Sarah selected the perfect Tuckins; Cups, Knee socks, and Easter candy...sugar junkie that I am. Along with a sweet card, included was a cute little fridge note pad that I certainly need for my ever-fading memory. 


My first Apron Swap has been a blast!  If you love aprons like we do, find an apron swap (I'd suggest the above link to Shawnee's Apron Swap) and join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment