Saturday, April 16, 2011

Flirty Apron Swap 15

While searching for more and more ways to share aprons with others, and of course make more, I happened upon Shawnee's Flirty Apron Swap.  http://flirtyapronswap.blogspot.com/  I actually tried to participate once before and had to bow out because I became ill.


Sew excited to have at it, I've already completed my first swap apron and shipped it off!  


What fun it is to make an apron based on the guidelines of the swap, add the tuckins (additional items to make swapping even more fun), and view all of the before and after photos of all the swappers... all apron lovers too!  The fun and excitement of apron-loving doesn't get a whole lot better.


Soon I'll post a photo of the apron I made, but the surprise is a big part of swapping, so I'll wait until others have posted.  Thanks to Shawnee and her sponsors for this fun opportunity to share the creativity and love of aprons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment