Monday, June 13, 2011

Remembering Puddin' Tane

When life persists it's ebbs and flows, holding tightly to prevent tipping can be the challenge. Listen to the messages that seem to be hidden among the whistle of the winds. There's a breeze calling out the answers to your questions, seaming* to whisper through the lines and betwixt the clothespin grip of refuge.

Simply said... when you feel a slip, remember you. I've opened my portfolio of handmade aprons, caressed my carefully collected stash of apron fabrics, revisited my napkins of random thoughts, oiled the machines, turned up the music, and I am reminded of me.

So I asked myself...

What's Your Name?

and with a smile, my answer was...

Puddin' Tane! Ask me again, and I'll tell you the same.

I DO love aprons. Especially those with big pockets. So I think I'll get to the making of them. Hope to see you there.

*Sure it was with-in-tension. Ask one who sews. She or he, will know.

No comments:

Post a Comment